Coronavirus Update: We are still taking bookings below but are aware that we will have to change the dates listed due to the current situation. We will continue to monitor the situation and if you have booked you will be kept informed by email.
Come and join us this summer for an artist led programme of drawing in the park.
This is an outdoor drawing workshop starting on Tuesday 2nd June 2020 and running for four weeks, 7-9pm.
It is being delivered to learn about trees through the process of drawing and will take place in the beautiful setting of Hurst Grange Park in Penwortham. Each week we will be exploring and drawing a different variety of tree. You will learn and develop basic drawing skills as well as studying the trees, branches, bark, leaves and seeds.
This course is being held to help raise funds for the Friends of Hurst Grange Park. Each session costs £10 and will last around 2 hours so each 4 week course is £40 paid at the start of the course.
If you have any questions or want to book in person please email us at: email@example.com or call us on 01772 978240. There are limited places available for each course so booking in advance is essential.
Course 1 - Tuesday Evenings 7-9pm
Only 4 places left!
· 2nd June 2020 - Drawing the Monterey Pine
· 9th June 2020 - Drawing the Midland Hawthorn
· 16th June 2020 - Drawing the Swamp Cypress
· 23rd June 2020 - Drawing the Walnut
Course 2 - Tuesday Evenings 7-9pm
Only 10 places left!
· 28th July 2020 - Drawing the Red Oak
· 4th August 2020 - Drawing the Giant Redwood
· 11th August 2020 - Drawing the Colorado Spruce
· 18th August 2020 - Drawing the Silver Birch
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE
- Friendly outdoor drawing sessions
- For anyone beginners to advanced
- Structured to teach about drawing and composition
- Learn about the trees of Hurst Grange Park
- Expert help on hand to improve your skills
- Social and creative activity
- All materials etc provided!
- There are two courses as detailed above
- Tuesday evenings, sessions are about 2 hours
- Session are outside during the summer
- Advice given to help you continue drawing between sessions
- We will be drawing during the evenings when the sun creates an interesting light
- We are based in Penwortham, Preston
- This course will be in Hurst Grange Park
- Parking is available at the park
- We will meet outside the coach house
- All locations are only a short walk away