This is a course in classical drawing methods where we will start with the very basics and build your confidence to draw well. No previous experience is required and materials will be provided.
You will learn techniques to draw anything, from photo references, from life and even from your own imagination. Each week we will cover a new topic in detail, followed by a practical drawing session, and homework activities to continue throughout the week.
Download the course handbook here
Send us an email to register your interest
- A drawing course for beginners
- Covers pencil drawing basics
- Learn to draw in perspective
- Understand composition
- Draw from photos, life or your imagination
- The course runs for 8 weeks
- Each class lasts about 2 hours
- New techniques are taught in each class
- Assignments help you to develop at home
- Available dates will be listed shortly
- Location to be confirmed